Greatwater Lake i won't let you suffer
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I just adore Cicero. His appearance, his character, his name lol.

Though he tried, he could not sleep. He was growing restless with anticipation, waiting for the howl of his companion to signal that it was time to found their pack. He had spent enough time as a lone wolf, and although he had been enjoying his carefree days he longed for the comforts of a place to call home, amid wolves he would call his packmates. Luke was ready to settle down, knowing that as an outrider he could still take a day here or there to stretch his legs and see new places, or otherwise have a small taste of the lone wolf life.

He jogged toward the lake that the small creek where otters played bled into, thinking he would have himself a late night's swim or perhaps he would even find a sleeping duck or fish to munch on. There was an edge of hungerness in his belly, although he was not starving. So fortunate he had been to find something to eat almost everytime he had been hungry. He started to nose around the grasses first, but was distracted from midnight snack hunting by a small black and white figure skirting the lake side not far from him.

Luke's tail started to wave as he loped toward the young male, who appeared thin and a bit ragged, but smelled of a pack. Peculiar, for his appearance was more suggestive of someone on their own. "Hey!" the blue-nosed wolf called out, stopping half a dozen feet from the other wolf.
Messages In This Thread
i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 06, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 17, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 18, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 19, 2015, 05:49 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 19, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 22, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 22, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 27, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - June 01, 2015, 04:57 PM