Bearclaw Valley So It's Everyone Changing, Never Be the Same
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett visibly relaxed when Raziel mentioned that nothing was wrong. Scarlett wasn't keen on having much stress now with the babies so close being born. Her red eyes fell on Raziel, wondering if there was something wrong. He looked different than he normally did. Scarlett had no clue about the Roman's love for her. He had said in the beginning that they would be brother and sister so Scarlett had done her mighty best to feel that way. She loved Kove and even though he wasn't perfect she couldn't deny that Raziel had been a better mate to her than Kove had been the last few months. Still, the white queen was completely oblivious to Raziel's love. She thought of him being a very good pack member but his motivation seemed to come from another drive.

Scarlett was visibly shocked when Raziel called Kove out like that. Where they going to fight? Oh dear! No fighting! Still Scarlett didn't realize that it was about her, that the two men both loved her. "Raziel don't say that!," she let out with a sad frown. Frankly she was happy to have het Kove back. Her red eyes widened when he directed a question at her. "I.. um... I.. Raziel!," she ended up whining after her verbal stumbling. Scarlett really wasn't fit to be an alpha so it seemed. She couldn't even talk back to Raziel. "But I want him to be back," she let out weakly like she was being scolded for something and now felt super bad about it.
Messages In This Thread
So It's Everyone Changing, Never Be the Same - by Kove - June 12, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: So It's Everyone Changing, Never Be the Same - by Scarlett - June 23, 2015, 06:11 AM