Redtail Rise I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Arion spoke and Reek fought the urge to lash out a second time.  Damn prick; it was as if he was just trying to push Reek's irritation button.  Nevertheless, the Greek succeeded. "Of course I care," he chided coldly, pinning his ears forward coupled with a guttural growl "if I didn't, I would have left you to choke on your own vomit."  A healer with a god-complex was a dangerous thing.  The lives of his friends ultimately fell delicately in Reek's narcissistic paws.  It was a sick pleasure, knowing that he was the decider, but a pleasure all the same.

The junky rose on shaky legs and spoke to Oliver.  The healer in training was the first to speak.  He shouldn't be standing. "Astute observation Oliver," mused Reek with a sarcastic edge, gaze still locked on Arion.  "Look, I don't mean to lash out at you kid, I've just got way too much on my plate right now. But, can you like, do something?  I need chervil for his nausea... get that."  It would be a trial by fire, but one learns by doing...  and Oliver would certainly be doing a lot of doing.

The bedraggled beta's attention once again returned overdosing Arion.  Reek's first priority was getting him back on the ground and in recovery position until the whole thing passed.  He placed his head on Arion's back and forcefully (but not too hard) attempted to push him back down to the ground.  "Down boy," he said emphatically, hoping Arion would just swallow his pride and do the do.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Reek - July 01, 2015, 08:12 PM