Dawnlark Plains I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter.
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap

She wasn't sure why she lingered in the area. She was a free wolf now which meant she could venture off in whatever direction she so desired, save that she was hungry and she was following a trail of a rabbit. It lived somewhere around here. She'd found its scat, something of a shape, size and smell she was beginning to identify as lapine excrement. It wasn't the least bit marvelous, but a meal was a meal and something fresh was far better than consuming rotted stores.

There it was. She spotted it and immediately dipped into a crouch. Lower and downwind, she was primed and ready to sprint after it... save for a rabbit had a significant amount of speed. Hmm. It was some kind of predicament wasn't it? She would be able to easily overpower it... but she had to catch it first. Squinting at the creature, she contemplated her options and the surrounding terrain. Seemed as is she'd have to go for it.

Taking her chances, she set out at a full out sprint to catch it. The rabbit clued in and darted off, making a quick line for its burrow. The chase ended there; with the rabbit gone and Citali's face tucked in a burrow as she tried to snatch it unsuccessfully. Damn it. Perhaps she would have better luck next time, or she could widen its burrow by digging and snatch it from the hole... Yup. Digging it was.
Messages In This Thread
I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter. - by Citali - July 07, 2015, 04:17 PM