Redtail Rise I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Wanna just fade this out and have a new one @Arion? One more post from you should do it!

As soon as Reek gave Oliver his task, he quickly realized the newbies inexperience in the way his voice quavered.  Luckily, what he was willed to get wasn't necessary to Arion on a life or death basis... and while it would improve Arion's condition, comfort wise, chervil was of little importance.  Just as the nettles had been before, it was all just a test to gauge the kid's skills— and possibly teach him a thing or two in the process.  Having a second healer in the Rise would be good to have, especially with the threat of the south looming in the distance.  Oliver would have to learn fast.

Reek resigned himself into thinking Oliver wasn't coming back... at least anytime soon, so his focus was diverted back to Arion, who was back to spouting drug-addled looney speak.  "You became a boy when you needed me to take care of you," he chided.  Reek was far too irate to lend a compassionate hand... tough love was the only thing on the prescription pad.  But if that didn't get Arion off the smack, what would?

"I don't care what you think about you," he spat harshly, "but you're my friend, and you need to know that."  Reek pinned his ears forward and snapped at Arion's laying form.  "So shut the fuck up, go to fucking sleep, and talk to me when you're sober.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Reek - July 13, 2015, 08:35 PM