zig zag zoom
72 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Want to speed through this one? It's my last thread with Ovaltine, and I'm not sure where he's going after this.

The other wolf introduced himself, and although it could have been a fake name, Ovaltine always gave others the benefit of the doubt. What reason did somebody have to lie about a simple thing like a name, anyway? There were so many wolves on this earth, it would be difficult to track one down with only a name. But that was beside the point, and Oval was getting sidetracked with his thoughts.

"Oh dear," the drifter replied when Rhett explained a bit about this pack in relation to another. In fact, Blackfeather Woods was the forest where he had encountered the one-eyed girl. He wondered if perhaps it all had something to do with that. Tensions certainly ran high in these parts if something like that was going down. "I met a young lady from Blackfeather Woods," Ovaltine said, wondering if it might help to piece things together, "She was missing an eye; she said she'd been attacked." It was such a sorry sight to see somebody so young with such a handicap. Ovaltine could not imagine himself (or anybody, for that matter) doing such a cruel thing to a child.
Messages In This Thread
zig zag zoom - by Ovaltine - June 11, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: zig zag zoom - by Rhett - July 05, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: zig zag zoom - by Ovaltine - July 29, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: zig zag zoom - by Rhett - August 08, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: zig zag zoom - by Ovaltine - August 15, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: zig zag zoom - by Rhett - August 16, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: zig zag zoom - by Ovaltine - August 16, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: zig zag zoom - by Rhett - August 16, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: zig zag zoom - by Ovaltine - August 23, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: zig zag zoom - by Rhett - August 28, 2015, 05:22 PM