Dawnlark Plains I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter.
111 Posts
Ooc — Laur
*swoops in* :D

She strayed far from the Heartwood, heading towards the north for no other reason than because she could. She a simple creature, prone to doing whatever her mind decided on on a whim. The magpie found herself in a wide open field, only ever so lightly touched with snow. It was cold, but not so much that she craved to burrow up in a tree. She actually enjoyed the space — fields actually being her native habitat.

The bird hopped along the rocks that scattered the area before voices caught her attention. She looked up with a curious chirp, spotting two dark, burly wolves. The darker of the two turned to leave, and Shiv watched as he went, tilting her head at his retreating form before looking to the other. She stood over a burrow, one Shiv knew belonged to the prey the wolves loved to eat.

With a cackle, the bird flew a few meters towards the woman, cautiously perching a little ways away from her (having had too many encounters with grouchy wolves with a taste for magpie). "Wolf won't fit in there," she tweeted with a whistle, gesturing with her beak at her beastly form. "Much too fat."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter. - by Shiv - August 20, 2015, 06:47 AM