Hoshor Plains i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous
46 Posts
Ooc — Soap
She pressed her paw against her sister's snout. The wolf gummed at her toes and after a quick start, she realized the sensation wasn't half bad. It was interesting. Definitely different than what she was used to and a heck of a lot better than her shoulder.

Unfortunately, it was short lived. Regi spat out her paw and Sart found herself pressing that same paw right back up against her face as if to prompt her to do it again. Mission failed as the coypup sat up and out of the way. Sart's tiny paw fell on nothing, maybe some other part of her sister, but it was not quite the same as the chewing. She pawed a couple times before giving up and turning her lips back to a teat where she in turn began to gum.
Messages In This Thread
i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Papref - July 31, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 02, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 18, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 20, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 21, 2015, 12:05 PM