Dawnlark Plains I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter.
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Thank you for saving this thread!

After a while, the gladiator removed himself from her presence. She watched as he left, letting her gaze linger as he faded into a dark spot along the horizon. It was only when he'd fully vanished that she allowed herself to sigh, pause for a moment, then refocused herself on the task at hand. oh yes... she'd been hunting rabbit. It was time to actually catch one.

Citali positioned herself over a burrow and lingered. She hoped and prayed one would hop out and into her jaws without too much trouble. She settled in to wait it out. Her focus was tuned upon the dark hole as she hovered. Soon. A rabbit would have to hop out of there soon...

The chirping of a magpie distracted her. Citali lifted her head, frowning at the bird some distance away. She was not sure what it was chattering about, but she waved a paw as if a wild gesture would scare it away. "Shoo. Off with you." She waited for a moment longer for the bird to be deterred. It wasn't. With a huff, the wolf walked off. She'd find a better meal elsewhere, she was sure of it.

-fade thread-
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm so sorry. I thought you were the waiter. - by Citali - August 20, 2015, 10:51 PM