Overture Downs It's always hard to say goodbye
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven smiled, her tail wagging as Sebastian said he too enjoyed their time together. She was very glad he had, otherwise she would've felt a bit down. She really liked him, and hoped he felt the same. She wasn't sure if she was ready to commit to anything with him, after all they'd only met mere days ago. Whilst it did feel like they'd known each other for months, she still wasn't ready to say love quite yet. She noticed his pale blue eyes locked with hers for a moment, and she felt a bit flustered. He was indeed a very handsome wolf.

She was relieved when he mentioned that he probably would stay in the Valley. That meant they could get to see each other sometimes. This made her very happy, Awesome! I mean not awesome, umm... Well what I mean is... She took a breath to compose her flustered self, I mean I'm glad you're not leaving. I really like you and hope I can see you again soon. The last sentence came out calm and smooth. She was kind of getting the whole flirting thing down. Though she was still a bit awkward and blushing a bit.

She was puzzled for a moment when he suggested that she might be in trouble. It hadn't occurred to her that the Grove wolves might question where she'd been. If they smelled an unknown male scent, they might assume she was pregnant or at least becoming disloyal. She wouldn't want that, knowing that she was the newest member, she might even be kicked out. It also made her think how good of a wolf Sebastian was. She was strong, but he could've easily overtaken her. No, he was trustworthy.

I'll make sure to take a nice long swim before I get back. So you'll have nothing to worry about. She smiled, wagging her plumy white tipped tail.
Messages In This Thread
It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 21, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 21, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 22, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 24, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 25, 2015, 10:03 AM