Jade Fern Grove mixed feelings
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Estoc’s sardonic nature was almost expected coming from a partial DeMonte, and so Scimitar allowed a thin smile to press upon his lips before he sobered. His torn ear gave an idle flick as he took in his brother – curious to how long this visit would be.

“I feel old,” he admitted solemnly, his muzzle then giving a shake. “Things aren’t good, Estoc,” he finally offered, releasing a gentle sigh. There was no point in  trying to avoid the topic – Estoc was the littermate to Kaskara and a wolf Scimitar had helped raise when he was younger. At least until he set off to find his own place in the world.

“We moved from Swiftcurrent Creek to a mountain – Nova Peak. A storm came and there was a fire.. now we’re here. There was a bear attack.. and one of my son’s lost both of his eyes because of it. Our numbers are dwindling, and I’m not particularly convinced my mate doesn’t hate me.” He paused, his jaws opening as if to say more – but he didn’t want to press out details, and so his muzzle clipped shut once more.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
mixed feelings - by Estoc - October 01, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: mixed feelings - by Scimitar - October 02, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: mixed feelings - by Estoc - October 02, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: mixed feelings - by Scimitar - October 10, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: mixed feelings - by Estoc - October 26, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: mixed feelings - by Scimitar - October 27, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: mixed feelings - by Estoc - October 28, 2015, 09:27 AM