Silvertip Mountain One day it will be all better.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful nodded when Zaria explained her wound. It was pretty much as he had expected - it had to go through all the different stages of healing before it would be okay again. He was worried she would be scarred and fear that he wouldn't like her any more; not that she had to worry, but he had chosen to make no mention of it. Zaria was different from Raissa - she didn't seek reassurance constantly. FitzDutiful wondered if he should compare, even if Zaria came out favourably, but how could you not compare current situation to those that have passed?

The conversation turned to Mason and FitzDutiful sighed, "I think he'll be okay. I talked to him, not too long ago." he didn't really know what else to say right there and then. "I didn't realise he felt such feelings for you." He had had a moment of feeling scared that she would choose Mason if she knew, before dismissing them as being a stupid fear. She had chosen him and that was something to remember - always.
Messages In This Thread
One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - October 28, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 04, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 04, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 12, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 12, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 13, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 13, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 16, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 17, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - December 04, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - December 04, 2015, 12:26 PM