Silvertip Mountain One day it will be all better.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
He felt Zaria's nip and, as always, it shocked him out of his immediate pit of despair. FitzDutiful smiled thankfully at the love of his life, he didn't know how he had coped before her or how he would after - if that ever came to be. "It depends why he leaves." FitzDutiful told her, trying to explain in a way that even he could make sense of. "If it was his choice because he wanted to see more or to start his own pack then I would be so proud. But to get away from us... I fear that only leads to resentment and hatred. I haven't even told him that we might have puppies; I assume he knows but I don't think he would hear that well."

This conversation was way too severe and so he attempted to lighten it a little, "My love, my Zaria - I hope you don't make all the Silvertip males feel this way so I couldn't bear to fight with my brother over you too" FitzDutiful aimed a lick at Zaria's muzzle, wanting to cosy up to her and just be in the here and now instead of in the scary, foggy future that cast its dark light over them all.
Messages In This Thread
One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - October 28, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 04, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 04, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 12, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 12, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 13, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 13, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 16, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 17, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - December 04, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - December 04, 2015, 12:26 PM