Shy Deer Steppes It gets into your body
50 Posts
Ooc —
And the Alpha was right. The winter was coming, much too fast for his liking. Frost greeted him every morning underneath his paws and the air became thick with arctic air at night. At the rate he was going, winter would break him without the usual comfort of a pack. He was a wolf of few words on a normal basis but he was never lone wolf material.  

Savik stiffened as the 'Glob' emerged from the Alpha's nostril, only to land centimeters away from his foot. Glancing every so slightly to his foot, he was met with the sight of a yellowish hunk of gooey.. something that he had never hoped to lay eyes on again. It took him milliseconds for him to quickly avert his eyes and slightly shuffle away from the mess. Turning his refocused attention back to the Alpha Peregrine, his demeanor instantly became serious. The question posed of joining the Redhawk Caldera pack was one he had to think about. It was obvious to himself he needed to join a pack soon but from jumping from one pack to the next without any real success still pained his mind. There was always the threat of pack extinction, yet was he ready to join again? It only took him a minute to realise where his future headed. 

"Yes, i'd like that. I'm skilled in hunting and tracking. Both wolf and fauna. I am not hesitant to fight, if needed. Despite recent events, I don't skip out on loyalty" He promised. Loyalty was something he treasured to no end. Sure, a pack would have it's scuffles and betrayal but he would never abandon those he pledged his honour and respect to.
Messages In This Thread
It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 12, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 13, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 17, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 17, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 20, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 20, 2015, 04:00 PM