Lone Star Mountain belonging to the night
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Across the sea. Truly, he had traveled far—farther than she or any wolf she was acquainted with. His tale interested her greatly, bringing her to wonder what type of life he'd been born into. Humans, from a distance at least, had never piqued her curiosity. They were strange beings that possessed loud noisemakers, and it was rumored that some even killed wolves. They were a dangerous sort, so she was quick to consider him lucky for having been permitted to leave them. "Did they ever cause you harm?" He looked to be well, conditioned quite nicely in spite of the wintry months, but she still wondered. Wounds healed, not everything scarred, not everything left marks behind. Being distrustful of the two-legged species, she wished to learn of his experiences with them, even if it was only offered once piece at a time.

It was strange, in some ways, that she still sought the experiences that came with a pleasant journey. Despite her desire to settle, that part of her would never cease to exist for as long as she may live. "I have always been interested in seeing new things," she stated, offering some insight behind her lingering wanderlust. "It is troubling... leaving one's home, that is. It is especially difficult for me, as I have promised to protect our land and those who have pledged themselves to it and me." Never could she leave for a long period of time. It would leave the volcano absent of a leader, and would grant those who're unwelcome the chance to try and acquire access into her lands. "Even still, I cannot deny the urge I receive every now and again, insisting I travel to see new things." To do so would be the same as going against herself, and though Asterr wished to become a great leader, she would not cast herself aside in order to do so. Such would be unhealthy, and it'd most likely make her miserable.

While she'd carried on to his latter words, Asterr then found herself jumping back to what he'd said prior. "Have you ever considered seeking out a home? Settling down somewhere, perhaps, so that you might have a place to call your own?" She'd held off for as long as she'd been able to, but in the end, she'd needed to gauge his opinion on settling down. Some didn't wish to tie themselves to any single place, but for others it was their top priority. The dragon wondered which category he fell into, or if he was somewhere in the middle.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
belonging to the night - by Noctura - January 19, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: belonging to the night - by Asterr - January 19, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: belonging to the night - by Noctura - January 19, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: belonging to the night - by Asterr - January 19, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: belonging to the night - by Noctura - January 19, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: belonging to the night - by Asterr - January 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: belonging to the night - by Noctura - January 20, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: belonging to the night - by Asterr - January 20, 2016, 10:13 AM