Lost Creek Hollow forget about me and all of my dreams.
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The girl frowned, returning a shrug. Oh well. There really wasn't anything they could do about it then, she knew. Harlyn then offered a walked, to the meadow! Ilya knew where she was attacked, but the naive woman really had no real common sense. She was a part of her own world- only occasionally did others affect it. Her tail wagged happily, and she nodded slowly. She didn't try to respond, feeling annoyed with her previous attempt, and stood.

Standing felt much better than sitting, and when they began to walk it felt even better. While the workout was a pain to her throat, eventually taking in deeper breathes, she did not mind. Ilya walked happily beside her Alpha, feeling as though she was making her way to recovery. After a little while, she felt different- her body churning in a different direction. It was not pain she felt, only strangeness. She could not describe the feeling to Harlyn, being without communication, and instead attempted to shrug off the strange feeling that swirled in her gut. She was just out of practice and weak, she would be fine as they continued on.

slight pp to get them going!
Messages In This Thread
forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 21, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 22, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 22, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 23, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 25, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 25, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Harlyn - February 26, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: forget about me and all of my dreams. - by Ilya - February 28, 2016, 10:27 AM