Redtail Rise I wish that I could be like the cool kids
95 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
"I'll come back and visit, I promise. I could never forget you, Reek."

"But I probably won't go too far and I'll come see you again someday. Cross my heart."

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. I
promise, Reek."

Smash was many things—obnoxious, possibly crazy, a mother—but a flake wasn't one of them. She had promised Reek she would return for a visit someday. He wasn't the only one she wanted or needed to see, either. Had Wynter come home? Did they have pups now? Was Arion still insufferable? How was Saena and the rest of the pack doing? And, of course, what of Luke, her baby daddy...?

That thought made her smirk, though as the small she-wolf drew up beneath Redtail Rise, the sight of its charred remains wiped that look right off her face. Smash's orange eyes bugged out of her head, mouth falling ajar, as she looked up at the burnt slopes. Her heart squeezed in her chest and, after staring dumbly for a solid three minutes, she began to whip her head wildly back and forth, lips moving as she spluttered like a dying fish.

"Uh, what—" she demanded the empty air, "what happened here, guys?! Guys...? Guys!" A bit mindlessly, Smash rocketed up the scorched slopes, crazily hoping that the members of Redtail Rise would be around here somewhere, never mind the fact that the hillock resembled a pot roast left in the oven about twelve hours too long.
Messages In This Thread
I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Smash - February 26, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Goober - February 27, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Smash - February 27, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Goober - February 28, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Smash - February 28, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Goober - February 28, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Smash - February 28, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Goober - February 28, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Smash - February 28, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Goober - February 28, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Smash - February 28, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Goober - February 28, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Smash - February 28, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Goober - February 28, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Smash - February 29, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Goober - February 29, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Smash - February 29, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: I wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Goober - February 29, 2016, 06:56 PM