Silvertip Mountain Get used to me as your mother
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
The world was weird.

One moment she was all cozy in a sack in her Mother’s belly, the next she was here.  Out on Earth.  She did not like it.  The pup let out a scream, but found herself quickly silenced as her Mother placed her at a teat.  She could feel other squirming masses next to her, which she would later find out to be her siblings, but Odette didn’t really pay much attention to them.  She had no need to.  Why waste the time and energy on them anyways?  The little fluffy Odette quickly began to greedily suckle at the teat and the warmth of milk slipped into her mouth.  Everything finally was perfect until her Mother stood up and left... that was just simply outrageous.  Who did that!?  With the warmth and comfort now gone, little Odiekins began to scream and whimper for her Mother to return.  Where was she?  Odie knew she deserved so much better than this!  Finally warmth returned, and to her content, so did the milk filled teats.  

Lovely.

As the pup finished her fill, with her belly full.  She found herself oddly silent.  It was a weird sensation.  Although she could have never really heard her screams, she had felt the vibrations slip out her maw.  Earlier they had comforted her in a weird way, but now she simply did not feel like she had the time or energy to care or do that action.  The new babe slipped off into her first dreams at her Mother’s belly, feeling rather comfortable at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 20, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Solemn - March 20, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Addie - March 21, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Jackrabbit - March 21, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 27, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Solemn - March 27, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Odette - March 28, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by FitzDutiful - March 29, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 29, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Jackrabbit - March 30, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2016, 03:26 AM