Neverwinter Forest the burdens of the planet earth
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
This place may have been dead, but by this guard's own admission - no, this Alpha's, his pack was thriving. Two wolves expecting litters - they were fortunate! Or doomed. But Njal did not make any comments about this; he heard the name Kaskara, and a flicker of recognition finally caught in his gaze. He looked upon Scimitar as if in a new light, and gave him a pleased little nod, his eyes like steel regardless. I do not care for drama, so there will be no shit. He said this in such a serious manner that it might've been rather comical, actually. Then he added, And of course I will keep your family well fed. I do not each much myself, so it will be easy. Was that enough to grant him a place to rest? Surely Scimitar could see that Njal was on his last days, for that is how he felt. He briefly thought of turning tail from here and seeking out Valtyr — his discovery so new still, fresh and distracting — but this was also important. To have a home once more, perhaps a final home where he could be at peace -- his mind sure did wander in his old age.
Messages In This Thread
the burdens of the planet earth - by RIP Njal - May 05, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: the burdens of the planet earth - by Scimitar - May 09, 2016, 06:09 AM
RE: the burdens of the planet earth - by RIP Njal - May 09, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: the burdens of the planet earth - by Scimitar - May 10, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: the burdens of the planet earth - by RIP Njal - May 11, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: the burdens of the planet earth - by Scimitar - May 16, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: the burdens of the planet earth - by RIP Njal - May 16, 2016, 01:12 PM