Broken Antler Fen A Nephew Returns
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia had missed the first border howl, off in her own little thoughts. When the second, came, however, her ears swiveled towards the echo. It had a familiar ring to it, and before a decision was made the tawny woman was trotting towards her nephew. She arrived in time to hear Sebastian speak her sisters name, and she stopped dead in her tracks beside the charcoal male. Her lemon eyes stretched wide, locked onto the blonde male awaiting permission to join. The scents from his pelt, though faint, were clearly that of her sister. Memories flashed through her head of three puppies, snuggled into Sapphire's belly. 
             "E-Embry?!"
The woman had left with her own baby before knowing anything but the boy's name, and was unsure if he'd even know her. Not that it would matter: she could tell him a lot of things about his mother even he didn't know. Tail wagging, the ink-faced female took a few shy steps forwards.
                           "Y-You might not remember me, but I'm Sapphire's sister. Ambrosia."

Ambrosia and Sapphire weren't born in BAF, they were born outside the Teekons in a pack called MidnightShadow. While Embry might be looking for his aunt or even just a new home, he would know nothing of this territory. :(
Messages In This Thread
A Nephew Returns - by Embry - May 26, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Pearl - May 27, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Embry - May 27, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Sebastian - May 28, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Ambrosia - May 28, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Pearl - May 28, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Sebastian - May 29, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Ambrosia - June 02, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: A Nephew Returns - by Embry - June 03, 2016, 12:56 AM