Sleeping Dragon cold harbor
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
i totally thought i replied to this. sorry about that!!

While the girl was not too understanding of the words he spoke, she understood his tone. While the man refused to spar with her, to her annoyance, she knew a challenge when she hear one. If he did not wish to spar with her, what did he want? Her interest in what he had to offer was shown in her body language, her tail swaying across the ground in anticipation. Rebekka returned with her own devious smile, her brow slightly furrowing as she was unsure of his plan. She wished him to go on, yet did not know the proper words to say so. Speaking her native toung was pointless, this one did not carry the accent of someone who spoke Trigedasleng, causing her brow to furrow in dismay. Yet, she did know one word, the universal sign of agreement, one word that she could not possibly get wrong.

"Yes,"

Rebekka was oblivious to his game-like intentions, and wouldn't have cared otherwise. She was a minion, in truth, her main ambition had come to be solely; to serve Heda. This mindset had proved to cloud her better judgement, but in any case, she seen no harm in going along with whatever the male proposed. Rebekka was, in her mind, simply immune to the after math of a bad decision, and all choices were good choices. As long as it didn't hurt anybody, her fun was free game.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
cold harbor - by Gluskap - May 14, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: cold harbor - by Rebekka - May 14, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: cold harbor - by Gluskap - May 14, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: cold harbor - by Rebekka - May 14, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: cold harbor - by Gluskap - May 19, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: cold harbor - by Rebekka - July 05, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: cold harbor - by Gluskap - July 09, 2016, 03:19 AM