Raven's Watch but love is blind, and lovers cannot see
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
There it was, those new holes opened up. Her lovers words sliced through her heart and the creamy elder flinched back a step. Asher clearly was not wonderful, as she said, the sarcasm easily recognized. Nova's actions clearly had come back to bite her in the ass, or had all that time ago when she'd finally been seen, and she wished nothing more than to wish she could undo every one of them. Despite the children she had because of it, how dearly she loved them all, she'd do anything to have the inky woman here not upset with her. Ash's last words hurt the most, assuming that the girl didn't love her anymore.
        "Ash, I'm sorry. I would undo it all if I could. Please, forgive me...."
Not once since meeting Asher had Nova felt love for another, not in the way this woman had captured her heart. The only reason she ever did cheat on her mate was because of her hormones and her heat.Never had she been one to be able to resist THOSE, much as she was guilty afterwards. 
No information of Ashers time away had been given and for now the elderly queen assumed she didn't want to talk about it now. Their realtionship, whatever was left, was to be fixed first. After that, they could work through the rest together.
At least, in Nova's mind.

Since you went inactive, I'm gonna assume this is null and void and if you come back then we can redo it somewhere else (as Nova is now a loner)
Messages In This Thread
but love is blind, and lovers cannot see - by Asher - May 30, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: but love is blind, and lovers cannot see - by Nova Rose - June 12, 2016, 03:03 PM