Sun Mote Copse Regular exercise at the gym, three days a week
32 Posts
Ooc —
what have I gotten her into? XD just gonna pp Jaida so feel free to skip over her!

He assured her that Jaida would be safe, making the mother relax slightly though she didn't move from the stance she had over her daughter. Nudging the yearling with a paw to keep her quiet, shushing the laughter rather effectively, for she didn't want Jaida speaking to these strangers until she was certain what their beliefs were. Jaida was young and her mind could be easily warped to believe whatever they were talking about.

Akazia didn't recognize the language nor what was said but it sounded like a praise to their God. "Hello, I'm Akazia."  She didn't introduce her daughter, even more wary of this woman than the man. "Your friend has been trying to tempt me into your pack. I understand you're the Priestess? Could you tell me about your religion?" Akazia wasn't going anywhere with these zealots until she knew what exactly they believed in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Regular exercise at the gym, three days a week - by Akazia - June 24, 2016, 02:02 PM