Broken Antler Fen Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Pearl sat down, and it was at that moment the copper yearling knew she wouldn't get out of this. It was clear Pearl was worried and wanted to help, so she stood. She crouched and crawled over to Pearl, her lemon eyes pleading. 
           "I-I don't know Pearl. I feel really.... Wound up."
Should Pearl let her, she would sit again at the pale womans flank and press into her side. Shewas trembling slightly, both in body and her voice.
                        "I spend all my days moving and hunting and patroling, but I just cant get rid of this, like, knot in my belly."
It was hard to explain, the awful way she felt, but at least she was trying to open up to her alpha.
Messages In This Thread
Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - July 04, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 01, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - August 04, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 06, 2016, 08:02 PM