Stavanger Bay so lay with me in your thinnest dress
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Private 
Their scuffle had done little but douse the inky male in tones of beige as the sand clung to his thick coat and speckled him like a dark canvas. But Leo had suffered a deep gouge in the back, roughly along her spine, and Skellige had found himself frustrated because of it. He could not help but to think that the wolves who had gathered around him were destined for injury; already, half of his ranks had suffered from something, and he had tossed them all off on the witch doctor without even taking into consideration that she had a blessing to prepare. Then there was Deirdre, and while part of him simply wanted to rub the proverbial salt into Leokadia’s wound, he knew that the forest nymph would be able to heal his sister without much issue.

Drawing them closer to the thickly forested area of Donnelaith, Skellige drew back his head and called for the pearly girl to come to the borders of her home. He hoped that she would be found inside of the tangle of trees on that day, or else he would have to burden Doe with yet another case of malady, and this one had been his doing. The wraith knew that they would have many to come, though, and that it was good practice for the girl to help those who were suffering.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 09, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 22, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 11:15 AM