Stavanger Bay so lay with me in your thinnest dress
16 Posts
Ooc —
Leokadia waited with what she figured was an appropriate amount of trepidation. She recalled the most nefarious and hideous looking Witch Doctor, and so felt ready to brave the monstrosity that would emerge. She caught wind of the pale spectre within the wood and held her breath mutely. She was prepared, as prepared as any Warsaw wolf could be and no other. 

And there from the treeline it would come...

And come the thing did! 

Leokadia had not been wrong to prepare herself, but she had prepared wrongly. From the woods came the most beautiful of beings, an angel that had fallen from heaven or risen from hell, a being that was otherworldly in her beauty. Leokadia knew of all war songs, but felt there ought to be a song for the splendor before her very eyes. She did not know that Skellige and the girl both would see her jaw drop and her eyes widen. Gone was her stoicism, and gone was her sense of self. Leokadia was a dragon, as was Skellige, and coveted this jewel. Her coat unmarred by any color other than the purest white, and it seemed to shine in the light of the hour. Yes, there was a halo around the other, and all the magick seemed to concentrate around her and dance in her aura. 

A witch! But no witch doctor. A healer, but this was out of their realm! Earth was her lot, and yet, as the girl walked toward her brother, she moved as the entrancing sea would. Leokadia watched as she--she--

Impossible. A jealous feeling raced through her as she watched the angel from space, the misplaced moon, kiss her brother upon the cheek in a tender way. Tenderness, toward Skellige! How could this be? He, the savage--and oh, but in turn, he displayed his own tenderness, the likes of which she had never seen before. A competitive burn thrust within her, and yet, there was a respectful pause as he threw his smug look to her. A question burned in her: yours? that she thrust toward him with her curiosly pricked lobes, and as the girl regarded her, looked to her eyes, Leokadia wondered, hoped, perhaps... mine... and such a thought passed as she peered to her brother, who looked to the girl, and then to her, with pride. Likely he knew her thoughts. No doubt. For rarely was Leokadia an open book, but this! This was the largest surprise of her lifetime!  

Did she know her beauty? She moved humbly, sweetly, and Leokadia knew she stared at the greatest beauty she would see in her lifetime. That any might see, were they to come across this pure pearl. The beauty of a Queen. At the others words, Leokadia--who typically would--did not even put up a fight. Hell, she even bowed to the beauty, feeling quite clever for it, feeling it a bit of a romantic and wooing gesture, before she lay against the ground. Her eyes, now, did not leave the woman.
Messages In This Thread
so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 09, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Leokadia - July 09, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 22, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 11:15 AM