Silvertip Mountain Two men of power.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Sebastian seemed proud of his mate, as Steady thought he should, nodding in agreement. As are we, he replied. The pack worked because they had become such a tight-knit family in the face of the famine and possible death. They had lost many, but gained many, too. 

The good mood that Steady was in at the beginning of the conversation quickly diminished, though he kept his composure about him. The fact that Odette refused to come home hit him hard, but there was simply nothing he could do about it. Were he to try and forcibly take her back, he had no doubt that Broken Antler Fern would do their best to stop them. Steady knew it would only cause more problems, and that isn't what he wanted. If Odette came back, it would be on her terms. 

He nodded to confirm that Stoic was her brother, and frowned when Sebastian informed him that he had not been found. If Odette had spoke of him, Sebastian would have known who he was for sure. Maybe Stoic was still out there, somewhere, maybe found by another pack. 

Steady didn't like the turn in conversation, and his expression hardened. It's easy to judge when you're sitting on the other side, he said. His voice was matter-of-fact, void of anger, though he felt it. Though Steady respected Pearl, and Sebastian and their pack along with her, he would not try and justify himself to any one. No one except the Silvertip wolves knew what they had gone through, how they lost so many lives in such a short amount of time, and how they had done something they never thought they would have to do to stay alive. He knew the Wilds as a whole had suffered, but he would no sooner judge them by what they had to do than he would take the judgement from someone outside his pack. If this was what Sebastian wanted to do, Steady would leave him at the borders.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 09, 2016, 04:37 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 09, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 09, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 09, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 10, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 10, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 10, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 11, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 13, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 15, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 15, 2016, 01:47 PM