Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick smiled, if only to appear somewhat approachable and nice, but also because Grace kept her mouth. It wasn't like he didn't like her talking, or her as a friend, but he was just so used to doing things alone. He felt her shift, feeling sort of protective of her- perhaps for selfish reasons. He was no good guy, which made him wonder why Grace had even stuck around him for as long as she had. Sure, he had promised to teach her, sort of, but one just didn't cross the whole Teekon for that- right?

He placed that in the back of his mind as he was overflown with questions which were much expected. He took a soft yet deep breath. We come from the Marauder's Keep- it's somewhat close to the sea, over the mountains. He did not care about revealing the Keep's place. Hell, he hoped they wouldn't exist for any longer anyway. Well, you could call it desperate for learning. We both have knowledge of plants, herbs and healing, and Grace here is quite a talented hunter. He flashed a smile at her. Of course, we are open for learning as much as we can. 

His next question made a shiver run down his spine as a picture of his patched beauty shot through his mind. That was the closes he had gotten to a relationship with a female, and who knew where she was now? He shook his head. We're just close friends. Well, he didn't know about "close", but she was the closest to a friend he had. Tea-douchebag had been more of a onenightstand, and Banner was just there.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Trick - August 08, 2016, 11:00 AM