Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Whoops, a little late. Sorry, I was working on some fanart XD

Ooowhyeah. Trick had totally forgot about her leg being the way it was. But she had traveled just fine with him. Maybe he should've gone a little easy on her after all. Guess this proved he truly wasn't a good friend yet at all. Well, that and the fact that he kept telling himself that he truly didn't give a damn about her. If she was the reason he wouldn't be accepted, he would indeed leave her behind. The longer he stood there, the more he began liking the place. The willows in the Keep had been calming, but what seemed like a volcano in front of him- it just suited him better. Her ears twitched as the alpha spoke again, finally raising his eyes to focus on the man's muzzle. He didn't dare make eye contact, because even with his speed and wits he knew he wouldn't win a fight now.

He charmingly grinned, bowing one last time. We can't thank you enough, alpha Perry. He spoke, keeping in a laugh. Perry was a rather unusual name, but so were Trick and Wylie. He understood that the pack most likely had puppies, and that it was only natural that they would not be allowed to come near. He had many questions, but none related to this, and so kept his mouth. He just hoped he could find someone that was worthy of his company here. Perhaps some information about the pack itself would've been good to hear, but he'd figure it out himself eventually. Nothing worth time right now, but I thank you for giving an option to do so. I'm around 87% sure you will not be disappointed by us. He smiled.

He took a few steps forward with a wag of his tail, unsure if they had to follow Perry or just go themselves. He looked back to see if Grace would follow him or rather go exploring herself. Grace, what color are your eyes again?
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Trick - August 10, 2016, 04:47 PM