Blackfoot Forest Even independent souls get lonely.
28 Posts
Ooc —
The dark male didn't have to wait long. For that, he was grateful, it gave him less time to brood. A white female trotted out of the woods, introducing herself as Liri, one of Rosing's alphas. She offered him a smile, which he returned. It helped to put him at ease. Her stance however, radiated the dominance of her position. The dark male tucked his tail slightly, not in fear, but out of respect for her authority.

She asked him who he was and why he had come to the border. "My name is Shadowfur" he said. "I'm looking for a place to find some... companionship, perhaps make a few friends. A place to heal." His eyes flashed slightly in self beration at the slip. He didn't want to many questions as to what "healing" ment. Not yet. "I've been wandering for quite some time, and I simply want to be among other wolves again." He waited, watching her with a slightly hopeful expression.
Messages In This Thread
Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 10, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 11, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 12, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 13, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 15, 2016, 08:08 PM