Blackfoot Forest Even independent souls get lonely.
28 Posts
Ooc —
The male's eyes were downcast as he listened to the alpha's criticism. He couldn't deny the truth her words though. I would probably say much the same, if I were in her position. He sighed, saying "No, there is no room for the unloyal." A wry grin touched his lips at his next statement. "A pack is only as strong as the bond between its members, and I'm not the best at forging them. Not anymore, at least." he said ruefully. He had made up his mind, Rosings, and ultimately pack life, was not his path presently.

The male met Liri's gaze steadily as she issued her warning. "Causing offense or insult was not my intention. I apologize if it came across that way." He continued to watch her, mind whirling. Then, he made his decision. "I'm afraid that Rosings is not the pack I'm looking for." He stood up, preparing to go, but waited a few moments in case the alpha had anything more to say.
Messages In This Thread
Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 10, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 11, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 12, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 13, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 15, 2016, 08:08 PM