Stavanger Bay always keep em on a leash
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
it's one of my favorite songs on arturo's playlist! thanks for joining! :D

The sound of approaching footfalls upon the ever shifting sands was noticeable over the crash and lull of the ocean's waves only because as a species they had exceptional hearing. His ears swiveled back to detect the origin of approach, but the gangster did not put the effort into it that he could of. The weight of Riptide and his desire to reclaim what was his was strong and as they were the two things that often plagued the gangster's mind he could not help but entertain them. He schemed. He wasn't the Ceannasach for no reason, after all. It had taken careful planning, equal parts charisma and a sharp intellect to establish himself as the gang's leader, even though he'd been the youngest of the wolves he had assembled into his Family. The woman approached on her own, and Arturo's fiery red-orange gaze flickered to her for a few moments, acknowledging her presence before it slid back to the sea.

“There's a lot to occupy my mind,” The gangster drew in his deep, accented voice. He spoke simply, honestly, though vague, not intended to give her any details. She didn't need to know, though in the case of Riptide he wasn't sure what wolves were aware of his …“alternate personality” and which were not. “Arturo. Arturo Fearghal.” Still a name of pride, still a name that outside of these Wilds struck fear into the hearts of many. Here, it meant little, still; as to which still frustrated the gangster who was not a beast to sit idle. She posed an offer of fishing together. Fish was something of a delicacy back in Quicksilver Hollow. Granted, they had salmon that swam up stream in the fresh water river that cut through the edge of their territory but Arturo'd always preferred big game. Then again, he'd always been the “go big or go home” type.

“I regret to admit that fishing was never a skill I picked up.”
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
always keep em on a leash - by Arturo - September 04, 2016, 07:05 AM
RE: always keep em on a leash - by Lagertha - September 04, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: always keep em on a leash - by Arturo - September 05, 2016, 05:40 AM
RE: always keep em on a leash - by Lagertha - September 05, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: always keep em on a leash - by Arturo - September 06, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: always keep em on a leash - by Lagertha - September 06, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: always keep em on a leash - by Arturo - September 17, 2016, 04:54 AM