Barrow Fields And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands
79 Posts
Ooc —
"Shit!" 
was her reply, to the sudden, unexpected figure of the wolf. Composed of earth tones, his darkness and sudden appearance added to the feel of this place had startled her. But after realising that he meant no malicious intent, did she steady herself and watch him, ears and tail up confidently as she scanned him quickly, his amiable words ignored for a moment as she seized him up. This one, unlike many of the Bay wolves, she found rather...handsome. 

"A tactful approach would have been nice." she mumbled, watching him as she stood her ground, though her annoyance was only half-heartedly expressed. But he looked far too interesting and far too handsome for her to simply stalk away, and thus she continued. "Who are you?"
Messages In This Thread
And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - September 19, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Flaris I - September 22, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - September 22, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Flaris I - September 22, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - October 17, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - November 16, 2016, 09:04 PM