Ravensblood Forest get yourself a decent haircut, man
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Wrap up with your post? Feel free to pp 'Turo as needed. <3

His ears swiveled to the side as he heard her yawn from the shadows moments before she came from her hiding place, melting out from the shadows that had previous concealed her. He gave her a knowing look though she did not speak of her exhaustion, instead nuzzling up against him. The gangster welcomed his young ward's embrace, bowing his head down to brush his muzzle softly against her crown, drawing his tongue affectionately against it as a father would give the top of his daughter's head a kiss. “I will try to make our future lessons as fun as this,” It would take some planning but it was nice to have it confirmed that he was not rusty at being a father. It was an awakened instinct that he would never be rid of, regardless of how many children he had, nor how grown up they were. “You can meet them later,” He promised her, the smoky reticence of his voice soft. “You should rest. Come on, gather your bone and I will show you where I sleep.” He encouraged her, taking a step back and gesturing with his muzzle.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 28, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 29, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 07, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:07 AM