Ravensblood Forest I'd rather drown
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
conclude with your post, maybe? :D <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
There was a silence between them and it was comfortable and Arturo did not deign to break it. His ears swiveled towards her when she posed her question to him, however. “Yes, I will teach you to hunt,” In truth, it was a skill Chusi should have learned long ago but he understood how it might have escaped the concern of her former caretakers. Of course Lotte was not grouped in that as Chusi hadn't been in the mummer's care for very long. He'd wondered if she knew how to hunt but as he spoiled her, brought her plenty of food to eat through out the day he had never brought it up. It was in the father's nature to take care of her, but she was right: she needed to learn it. Or, rather, this Hadraniel — whoever the fuck that was — had said. For a moment the question lingered on his tongue: the urge to inquire deeper at this stranger. For a moment, Arturo wasn't so sure he liked strangers telling Chusi what she needed to do to be a better warrior. That was his job; and he didn't need help raising her. He raised four children before her (despite that he'd had Duana's help), surely he could manage Chusi as a single father.

Then again, Arturo didn't like strangers sticking their noses in his business either. Nosiness was bound to get a fella — or gal — in some serious trouble when it came to Arturo Fearghal. His affairs were his own, just as the affairs of The Family stayed within The Family. “You should know how to hunt. It's the basic of skills. Pups your age should be starting to participate in pack hunts. You'll need to hunt to survive. I won't always be able to spoil you,” He teased her with a light nudge. For now, he got away with it. Surely, she would reach a point when she didn't desire him being such a dad.

“Come Chusi. We'll start with something easy.” He rose to his paws and exited the den, gesturing for her to follow him when she, too, emerged.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 20, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 22, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 23, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 24, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 24, 2016, 04:09 PM