Barrow Fields And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands
the man in the moon
43 Posts
Ooc —
He dipped his head at her acceptance, glad that he had not socially rifled her to an irredeemable degree. Artemis, the golden little minx, warmed up slightly, asking what he was doing in a place clearly beneath both of their attention. "I was merely passing through. A way to get from here to there, if you will... although, I must admit that I'm not quite sure where there is, if I'm being honest. It is lovely to meet you all the same, madam Artemis. My journey this way has not gone fruitless," his silver tongue crooned before smiling widely, his eyes closing fondly. He looked at her again, canting his head so that his red-jewel eyes didn't seem to piercing. "It seems this place disturbs you. Shall I accompany you out?"
Messages In This Thread
And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - September 19, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Flaris I - September 22, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - September 22, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Flaris I - September 22, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - October 17, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Flaris I - October 30, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - November 16, 2016, 09:04 PM