Grouse Thicket all we know
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her tail waved excitedly through the autumn air, awaiting to hear what he had to say. He seemed in good shape, and Malice trusted her friend more than anything. Aeronwyn had good judgement, and so she believed that she would not bring a useless wolf to their borders. If he could hunt, fight and protect the borders, he would probably be accepted. Winter was coming, and they had no right to be picky. Arthendal would survive, yes, but still; Malice did not like risking the life of others anymore. A small, tight smile formed on her face. Nicolas - how interesting. He paused as to what to call the bond between him and their warlord, and that caught her attention. Her thoughts wandered to the conversation they had had about Aeronwyn wanting children. She had denied that there was a male that had caught her eye, yet now Malice was not so sure of her words anymore.

Next Aeronwyn spoke, and Malice was surprised to see so much faith in Nico from her. She blinked a few times, re-positioning herself before looking at Burke. They needed wolves, and if Nico could fight... Nicolas, Arthendal is a place where we do not work with many other packs. Our secrets are important, and a punishment awaits wolves who reveal any of them to anyone outside of the Isle. She paused to see if Burke wanted to say something before continuing. We are a retreat of some sort, and here you can learn whatever you want. For that we only ask that you provide protection and occasionally food. If you are okay with all of this, I see no reason not to accept you.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
all we know - by Nico - October 06, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: all we know - by Aeronwyn - October 15, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: all we know - by Nico - October 25, 2016, 03:49 AM
RE: all we know - by Aeronwyn - October 26, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: all we know - by Nico - October 27, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: all we know - by Aeronwyn - October 29, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: all we know - by Nico - November 02, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: all we know - by Aeronwyn - November 03, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: all we know - by Malice - November 03, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: all we know - by Burke - November 03, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: all we know - by Nico - November 04, 2016, 05:50 AM