Porcupine Ridge I follow the scent
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Not long after meeting his first Wheeling Gull wolf, Ypres, he lingered around the Sunspire Mountains. He had no reason to hunt now since he shared a fawn with the small and firey wolf, but he was still curious of the mountain pack. Similar to Majesty, the leader of the Sunspire was exiled from Swiftcurrent, if rumors were to be trusted. He and a few others then moved into the mountains to the west of his original pack and set up there.

The dark assassin found it amusing that two packs were spawned very similarly. There were tensions between the original and splinter groups, along with the packs nearby. Wheeling Gull in particular was the focus of Horizon Ridge and Silvertip; the Horizon wolves were angry that the Isle wolves were close to their territory and Silvertip was angry that two of its own had betrayed them and went to the shore. He wasn't too sure about the Sunspire wolves, but there was bound to be some anger between the packs here.

He walked around the base of the mountains, hoping to find a wolf from either Sunspire or Swiftcurrent. Either would be fine, since they both would satisfy his curiousity. His nostrils flared when he caught the scent of a male wolf nearby. He didn't recognize the smell, so he hoped that it was one of the new pack. The dark furred wolf headed towards the smell and in time happened upon a young black wolf sniffing the ground. The dark brown wolf chuffed, trying to avert the young male's attentions to him.
Messages In This Thread
I follow the scent - by Jace - June 20, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 23, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 23, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 24, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 30, 2014, 10:00 AM