Porcupine Ridge I follow the scent
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace hated rumors and gossip, it always proved to make situations worse than they were. Look at the Creek, Bazi had thought him this terrible type of wolf, because of conjecture and rumor. It made him ill and angry, yet also made him very tired. It was hard to try and make others see the truth, when they would rather believe the juicy lies.

Jace did not pay attention, to any packs other than his own. He did not care to know if there were tension with other packs and each other, all he worried about were the tense relations his had with others. So far truthfully he didn’t even know of any packs other than the creek, because he really just didn’t care. There was no need to know of other packs, he did not want allies, he did not want friends unless they were in his own.

Jace turned blue eyes towards a stranger and his hackles rose slightly. What do you want? Was his biting question, they were far too close to his own territory, and he had too many close calls to put much stock in friendly relations. He would bite first, even if it was with words and ask questions later.

I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I follow the scent - by Jace - June 20, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 23, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 23, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 24, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 30, 2014, 10:00 AM