Sunspire Mountains Dark angel and Dark Prince
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw the wolf coming and at first he hadn’t realized who it was. Then he froze and stared at him, and growled deep in his throat. What kind of Gods hated him so much, that they would have the demon spawn of Satan come near him. Good god he hated that wolf, almost as much as he hated fox at the moment admittedly. The smug little bastard that he was, and then he grinned he didn’t have to be nice anymore, they were not and had never been friends, and he no longer belonged to the pack that this dark thing had borne from.

Hello there Mary, how you doing? Getting your fur puffed and your claws filed? he gave him a small smirk, his blue eyes snapping at him, betraying his irritation at the male standing in front of him. Did I miss you well now Jane I missed you so much, it made my heart hurt. His voice was laced with sarcasm and irritation. I tell you you’re uglier than I remember.

Jace shifted his weight easily, laying his ears back on his head and offering a snide little smile. He was just itching to rip the fur out of the prince ling, just rip it all out until he was bald.

I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 28, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:33 PM