you can see them wandering off somewhere
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
She halfway expected him to mention the Seahawk Valley but, instead, he went even further back in time and mentioned the place where her parents had been born—a place that had been destroyed by a volcano many years ago now. Koontz blinked, her interest piqued. Curran mentioned a widespread family and she wondered if they were possibly related; it wouldn't be the first time she'd crossed paths with a stranger who was, in fact, a relative. It had happened before, most recently with Key.

"Key," Koontz blurted. "You look like this she-wolf I met a few months ago. Her name was Key. Are you a relation, by any chance...?" the young Alpha wondered, unaware that she'd hit the nail right on the head. But the resemblance really was uncanny, the more her pale eyes scrutinized Curran's earthy features.
Messages In This Thread
you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Curran - September 10, 2013, 01:38 PM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Koontz - September 11, 2013, 10:42 AM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Curran - September 12, 2013, 10:40 PM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Koontz - September 13, 2013, 08:13 AM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Curran - September 15, 2013, 09:53 PM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Koontz - September 16, 2013, 10:27 AM