Broken Antler Fen out of the danger and into the flames
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her red ears lay flat against her head, their glossy shine reflecting the cold autumn rays. Her lips lifted slightly to reveal her slightly yellowed teeth, showing she wasn't just some new yearling looking for a new life. She was quite happy with hers before the disasters piled on disasters. 

Her question registered, but her expression and the gruesomely torn face did not help ease her concern. The jagged hole seemed to just widen more when the wolf...smiled? Flicker had heard of stories of dangerous beings living in swamps, creatures that dragged you into the water without a trace; with that, she thought of her answer with due caution.

"How would you know I'm alone?" She challenged, hoping to make it seem like she had friends within this new territory. "And," She continued, "Maybe I haven't explored a swamp before because I, in fact, don't live around hereabouts."  Her southern drawl edged her tone, emphasising her point. She studied what she hoped was a real, living, wolf for some time longer before prodding her with a question,  "Are you still of this world? Or some..wraith come to drag me into the depths?" As soon as the words were out it sounded stupid. Her irrational fear that had no support starting to overwhelm her usual cool, calm and collected self.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 24, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 25, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 26, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 26, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 26, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 26, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 26, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 26, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 27, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 27, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Maegi - September 27, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: out of the danger and into the flames - by Flicker - September 28, 2018, 01:31 AM