Shadowwyn Moor A newcomer in a new land
105 Posts
Ooc —
Sorin continues looking for prey, lost within his mind. His past, all of the pain and loss he has been through, is never far away. He shoves it to the back of his mind, but it always haunts him, waiting for an opportunity to drive him further into a pain ridden madness. He growls under his breath as he battles with himself. But to the world at large, his expression is the epitome of neutrality. Only those who know what to look for can see the pain, set deep within his eyes.

After walking a ways, Sorin picks up the scent of another. He turns toward her, seeing a similarly dark pelted wolf, her eyes glowing in the dark. Her gait would be attractive, but such actions have no effect on him; not anymore at least. She stops not far away, calling to him. Sorin pauses in his stride, laughing as her words reach him. "Oh yes, I am lonely. I am more lonely than you can possibly fathom. But I desire no company." His eyes blaze with conviction as he speaks, his face showing none of his pain, only an eerily neutral gaze. Sorin had fallen once before for a womens tricks, and he had promised himself never to do so again. So he only watched her, not giving her anything to work with.
Messages In This Thread
A newcomer in a new land - by Sorin - October 18, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: A newcomer in a new land - by Tashkent - October 20, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: A newcomer in a new land - by Sorin - October 20, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: A newcomer in a new land - by Tashkent - October 20, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: A newcomer in a new land - by Sorin - October 21, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: A newcomer in a new land - by Tashkent - October 21, 2018, 05:26 PM
RE: A newcomer in a new land - by Sorin - October 21, 2018, 06:25 PM