Phoenix Maplewood we drew our heavy revolvers and exultantly killed the gods
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana was visibly confused when the woman in front of her said that Furi had not been apart of Drageda for some time. Oh, she responded. I seen Furi not even two weeks ago. She was looking for someone, and told me I should find her there, she explained with a frown. Had Furi been lying to her? She knew she had upset her, but she was heartbroken to think Furi would tell her anything but the truth.

It seemed the group in front of them had suffered the same fate as Morningside—being forced from their home by mother nature. It wasn't the first time, and may not be the last time. 

Her ears perked when Thur mentioned Grayday and, Dawn, she replied, giving her the name. Grayday has passed on and Dawn is... missing, she explained. She held out hope that her friend was out there, somewhere, hopefully doing well. Aviana couldn't imagine why she wouldn't return if she was alright, but at the end of the day, if she was well and healthy anywhere else, that was all that mattered.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: we drew our heavy revolvers and exultantly killed the gods - by Aviana - November 20, 2018, 08:34 AM