Wild Berry Meadow so now i'm single & ready to mingle
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
She was used to being observed by men (even women, on certain occasions), so to see golden eyes sweep over her figure and dance across her visage... it was not enough to unsettle her. Her hips swayed under the light, prowling closer until she was barely a few pawsteps ahead of him - not the most magnificent of wolves, but at least his eyes held some interest.

The Nightstalker hummed to herself, beginning to circle him as a shark would drift around their prey - what information could she gain from him? Or perhaps she would allow the flirtations to pass back and forth, slinking closer and pressing her lithe body against him, trailing black lips up his throat... only to sieze the skin between her teeth and rip the flesh from his neck - oh, he would be a decent enough meal.

"What's your name, mister?" Came an breathy quiery, batting her lashes and inclining her head to the side as the violet eyes gleamed in their place; she knew this game, as familiar as the pelt of ink that draped over her body - it was a dance, a wonderful little puzzle. Only she knew how it all ended.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Kelina - January 01, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Epic - January 03, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Kelina - January 03, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Scarecrow - January 05, 2019, 11:05 AM