Duck Lake so i started courting kate mccannon
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
fish was not an option in their current geography, and thorn's posture fell but slightly. he quickly concealed the hope that had extinguished in his gaze, replacing it instead with a look of interest.

fish would be a challenge -- but fish from the ocean -- well, that was something else.

a tidbit he would store for another day, though admittedly he was relieved to hear swiftcurrent's pearl enjoyed venison as well. giving a rough roll of his shoulders, he dipped his head. "right then," thorn murmured, picking up a careful trot that carried him quickly out of range.

he was eager for the chance to prove himself, but aria's choice meal was not an easy target to fell alone. he would have to be clever -- and incredibly lucky -- if he was to find and kill hind tonight.

coursing through a ribbon of douglas fir, he picked up the scent of a deerherd that had passed several hours earlier. the meanderings of their trail showed they were foraging, and thorn stole after their tracks with newfound ambition.
it was worth it to see that boy cut from the knees
Messages In This Thread
so i started courting kate mccannon - by Thorn - January 25, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Aria - January 25, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Thorn - January 25, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Aria - January 26, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Thorn - January 26, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Aria - January 28, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Aria - February 03, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: so i started courting kate mccannon - by Thorn - February 07, 2019, 11:26 AM