Overture Downs I fell for an email scam and cost my company money
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"of course you can!" she exclaimed. "they should be coming early next month." and speaking it aloud, though she had much time to prepare — speaking it aloud caused a bolt of worry and realization to rush through mona. how much there was still to be done! some irrational part of the girl wanted to dash away and be productive right away, but she was enjoying herself now, enjoying how happy lucas seemed, and how caring he was toward her well-being.
"we lost a lot of members, and were not going to be able to survive the winter alone," mona answered quietly, "but your aunt indra knew a leader in lost creek hollow, and so we went there. i think a bear may have settled into the valley after we left." so merrick had said.
she wanted to ask lucas if he was coming back, but did not know how, or if the boy would even regard a new place as home. "soon after we settled there, your mother and indra decided to leave, to look for you and piper and wyatt. they've been gone a couple of months, but i expect they'll be back soon."
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I fell for an email scam and cost my company money - by Mona - March 14, 2019, 01:39 PM