Wheeling Gull Isle suffering
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Since the fight thread’s not over, I’m just gonna say she can’t feel any other wounds and if she is wounded more later, I’ll attribute it to shock or something. If that’s cool?

She barked out a bitter laugh when the male said that the sea is rarely kind. “The sea swallowed me whole and then spat me out on this fucking island,” she snapped. “No doubt it will attempt to kill me again. Probably soon.” 

The sandy girl watched him as he moved closer to her, trying to shift a bit so he could see her shoulder better. Part of the problem, though, was that it was nighttime. He would have no daylight to aid him. “I lay where I did when you found me because I thought the salt would help with the wound. I wasn’t thinking clearly, so drowning in the tide never crossed my mind.” If she’d been thinking clearly earlier, she muttered internally, she wouldn’t even be having this problem. Why the fuck had she decided to yell at that ghost in the first place? Maybe he was crazy, but if she hadn’t instigated the fight, she might not be injured at all right now.

“Something for the pain would be great,” she admitted, gritting her teeth as her shoulder twinged again. The pain radiated outward from the wound with each heartbeat, but the little bit of strength from the rabbit at least helped her to ignore it a bit. She still needed water, though, and seawater was not an option. 

’Try to feel past your shoulder. Does anything else hurt?’

She closed her eyes and focused on different body parts, trying to tell if there were any other serious wounds on her. “I… I can’t feel anything. Just a general… soreness. But that might just be from getting knocked around by a storm in the water.” A storm that had taken everything from her. Even her name.
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
Messages In This Thread
suffering - by Strand - April 07, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: suffering - by Brisbane - April 07, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: suffering - by Strand - April 07, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: suffering - by Brisbane - April 07, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: suffering - by Strand - April 07, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: suffering - by Brisbane - April 07, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: suffering - by Strand - April 08, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: suffering - by Brisbane - April 08, 2019, 04:14 AM
RE: suffering - by Strand - April 08, 2019, 09:28 AM
RE: suffering - by Brisbane - April 09, 2019, 04:43 AM
RE: suffering - by Strand - April 09, 2019, 11:25 AM