Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
holy shit, he had reached nirvana. so maybe he was way too young to have the hots for anyone else. maybe he was only just a puppy and those thoughts wouldn't have entered his mind for a considerable amount of time. none of that mattered, because aengus was feeling the violent fluttering of wings against the inside of his stomach. it was something beyond butterflies – more akin to the feeling of a hundred doves taking flight from within him. all of the pain had been forgotten in that moment of sheer euphoria.

the girl worked against the stinger in his nose. all of her trouble had paid off in a matter of minutes as the sharp object became dislodged from his nose and fell to the ground to be lost in the dirt and grass. aengus sneezed quickly once it had been pulled out, and then peered up at his savior with a reverent and touched expression. he leaned toward her on unstable limbs and whispered the only word he had heard girls be called in his family den, “pretty...”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Aengus - April 22, 2019, 04:39 PM