Cerulean Cape At the Water's Edge
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
good lord, sorry again. school is killing meeee

The woman wanted to know more about her story, and Strand was most willing to oblige. “Well, I don’t know why I ended up in the ocean. The sea took my memory also.” Before now, she might have sounded more bitter about it, but she had sort of accepted her memory loss by now and had embraced the idea of starting from scratch. “After I woke up on the island, I thought I would die. I was starving and needed water. But before I could even do anything, some psycho attacked me. That’s why I’ve got this.” She motioned towards her scarred-over shoulder. “Anyway, I showed him I was still tough and he ran off. Haven’t seen him since. And if he does come back, I’ll kill him.” Her face grew dark and withdrawn and she stared out at the ocean for a few seconds, lost in thoughts of revenge.

She shook herself and came back, looking at the dark female who had asked her another question. “No, I plan to stay. The island is mine now. And anyone who wants to live there has to accept me as their alpha. I’ll fight for it, because it’s all I have.” The island… and Padma, her only friend.
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
Messages In This Thread
At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - April 19, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - April 21, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - April 21, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - April 28, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - April 28, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - May 10, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - May 11, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - May 27, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - June 06, 2019, 09:05 PM